Thursday, February 5, 2009

Poll Results


Poll results are in for the question: Do you think Dakota Fanning would make a good Jane for New Moon? The answers varied a lot more than our polls in the past. Here are the final results:

Yes, she'd be perfect!
62 (46%)

hmmm I'm not sure about that one....
17 (12%)

No, she would never fit the part!!
23 (17%)

She could work, but I was picturing someone else....
32 (23%)

Total Votes: 134


Personally I think she would make a great Jane, especially once she has the red contacts. She's young enough and definitely has experience as an actor. I'm looking forward to viewing her performance in New Moon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm having a Twilight party at my house on march something I can't remember. And I'm going to a release party at the mall here in wyoming at midnight to 1 o'clock in the morning and I'll be getting the Twilight movie the night before it comes out!!!!

YAY!!

Love JDarling