Monday, November 10, 2008

Update SM's site


Today it was updated on news about Twilight movie tickets, The Twilight talent tour, and the exclusive clip to be shown on heroes tonight! I'm a pretty big fan of Heroes so I'm pretty stoked for tonight's show. Even if you've never seen the show I'd suggest you tune in because 1) it's an awesome show that you most likely will like 2) you get a new Twilight scene! See? it's 2 for 2 and everybody wins =] here's today's post:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***November 10, 2008***

Twilight Movie News (and yes, there are only 11 days left!):

For those of you who have emailed me about the Twilight Talent Tour (see October 31st post), I am very sorry. I promised to post more information, and I forgot because the information was never forwarded to me. If you are interested, click here for the complete list of locations and rules.

And that is not the only thing that I feel guilty about. Over the weekend I read several movie blogs that discussed the pre-sales of movie tickets. All of the articles that I read mentioned that a lot of showings from the opening weekend are already sold out. Sites like Fandango and MovieTickets.com have been selling tickets for a couple of weeks and we have not made any mention of it on our site. Consider yourself warned!

And finally, in case you haven't heard it from anyone else, there will be an exclusive clip from the movie shown during Heroes tonight on NBC. Although I haven't heard anything about the clip, I would suggest tuning in because I think Heroes is a pretty good show.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The official Website of Stephenie Meyer


(click image for link to heroes main site)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love what you do!
I love Twilight an the rest of the books.
It´s like reality, allmost :P
my friends make fun of me, not in a mean way, because I talk about twilight to mutch. haha!
do you know when I can by tickets to the movie, in sweden?
Love your work!

Natalie said...

No I'm sorry I don't know =/ Thank you though =] Don't worry my friends make fun of me sometimes too, but then I get them hooked on twilight and they're just as bad lol