Sunday, September 14, 2008

My new favorite Twilight Song



Ok so i haven't been all that impressed with all of the Twilight themed music going around lately, until I came across this song.  It's name is Undone by Kat Tingey and I absolutely love it.  I can't stop listening to it!  The lyrics aren't in any way cheesy and perfectly portray the Twilight saga.  I found it on Myspace here on Kat Tingey's myspace page.  Look for her new album at the end of 2008.  Just wanted to share that with you =]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I read Twilight by S.M, but I don't know, there is the serial Twilight or only a movie? Can you help me? If the serial is exist, where can I download it? In Russia I find information only about film, but there are so many trallers in Internet... That's why I guess, there is a serial... Please, answer...