Thursday, September 18, 2008

Update on SM's website

Stephenie has recommended a book for everyone:
---------------------------------------------------------

September 17, 2008

People often ask me for reading suggestions, and I'm always happy to share because books are exciting things to me. My latest excitement is this: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I was so obsessed with this book I had to take it with me out to dinner and hide it under the edge of the table so I wouldn't have to stop reading. The story kept me up for several nights in a row, because even after I was finished, I just lay in bed wide awake thinking about it. I've been recommending it to total strangers in Target. And now to everyone who reads my website. The Hunger Games is amazing.

--Stephenie



--------------------------------------------------

Maybe I'll check this one out haha

No comments: