Sunday, October 19, 2008

EW gets to listen to Twilight soundtrack early:


Entertainment weekly was privileged in receiving a copy of the Twilight soundtrack early and they submitted a complete review over the songs here. Here's what they had to say about Robert Pattinson's song "Never Think".
"I'm not going to pretend I didn't immediately skip to this track the second I dropped the preview CD into my colleague's Discman (yes, someone in our office still owns a Discman). After catching a quick bite of the beautiful Brit's folksy Whisky a Go Go performance on YouTube, I was eager to hear what the thesp would do on his first bona fide recording. He did not disappoint. The delicate guitar and laid-back vocals (compared by some to a young Jeff Buckley) would be the perfect background to Edward and Bella's post-fight reunion in the hospital. We may not be getting Pattinson's version of ''Bella's Lullaby,'' but this track leaves me wanting for nothing — well, maybe a personal serenade."

This will also be added to Twilight Ribbons under the Soundtrack page. Twilight soundtrack will be released November 4th.

No comments: