Thursday, October 16, 2008

Update SM site


Want to hear Bella's lullaby early???? Stop by your local Hot topic where they will be having a listening party and will unveil bella's lullaby!!!! This event will be held on Friday, October 24th at 7:00 pm at Hot topics everywhere! Here is the update on Stephenie Meyer's site:
-------------------------------------------------------------------

October 16, 2008

I just received the following announcement from Elizabeth:

"Exclusive Twilight Listening Parties at Hot Topic stores:

Be one of the first people to hear the entire Twilight soundtrack (in-stores November 4th). Hot Topic will be hosting exclusive listening parties at all of their locations on Friday, October 24th at 7pm. They'll be playing every song, including the previously unreleased songs from Paramore, Rob Pattinson, Perry Farrell and Mutemath, PLUS hear the unveiling of "Bella's Lullaby".

Hot Top is also offering 10% off your Twilight purchase at the event and you can preorder the soundtrack to get a special gift. If you aren't near a Hot Topic, you can still preorder the soundtrack by clicking here."

While I'm posting, I thought I would let you know that The Twilight Saga Box Set (which contains all four hardcover books) has been officially released as is currently shipping. Also, although Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion was not supposed to be released until the end of the month, Amazon.com is apparently shipping the books already. I just thought you would like to know (you can click on the images below to order them if you haven't already).


--Seth


--------------------------------------------------------------------
I wish I could get the movie companion early.... oh well ha. Well i'm going to be getting the twilight collector's edition tonight so I can't really complain ha. Oh and I'm definitely going to be going to the hot topic listening party =] that is.... as long as the soundtrack isn't already leaked onto the internet. So many things are getting ruined for the Twilight series, first midnight sun and then the final trailer. Also I think Breaking Dawn had some copies released early.... Ugh what has this world come to?! I hope that the soundtrack doesn't get leaked..no matter how much I want to hear Bella's Lullaby.

No comments: